Chili’s-I Want My Baby Back Ribs
Chili’s is known for there baby back ribs however, if you want to eat smarter this may not be the best selection. Chili’s is one of the largest food chain restaurants in the country. They have over 1,200 restaurants around. Chill’s has a menu that is high in calories but what is so great is they have food items on the menu that has lower calories, for those people who are more health conscience. Many restaurants have altered their menus to cater to those who want to eat smarter in life but still enjoy the accommodation of eating out with family or friends.
Every day we have to eat, why not eat healthier or smarter when we go to a restaurants. What we eat is very important because what we eat determines how healthy or non-healthy that we are. Healthy eating is important to many people and what we eat when
Chill’s is a fantastic restaurants to eat at… They have a great selection of food. You can eat many different types of food full of calories, less calories or your favorite deasert.
Chilli’s Has a great menu with lower calories that can be a healthier meal. there are many choices to choose from, to enjoy your meal and spend time with your friends and family.
Why not add an additional method to help your body melt away the blubber with our 24 hour diet that turns your body into a fat burning machine. The Time Is Now.. Right?
According to Sparkpeople:
These are some of the foods for smarter eating:
- Every appetizer here is either fried or served with fried chips. Skip these high-fat “extras” and start your meal with a side salador a Caesar salad with dressing served on the side.
- Entrée salads here are incredibly high in calories. The Quesadilla Explosion Salad is aptly named and has a whopping 1,270 calories and 76 g of fat. All the salads contain at least 600 calories and 40 g of fat. Your best choice is the Spicy Garlic and Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad (630 calories, 40 g fat, 1,850 mg sodium) with the dressing mixed in. You can slightly reduce this total by asking for dressing on the side and using the least amount necessary or substituting for low-fat vinaigrette or fat-free honey mustard dressing.
- Chili’s offers some great Guiltless Grill menu items, so stick with these. The best overall entree is the Guiltless Cedar Plank Tilapia (199 calories, 4 g fat, 689 mg of sodium). If you are looking for a lower sodium choice, the Guiltless Grilled Salmon(396 calories, 20 g fat, 420 mg of sodium) is for you. If you are looking for a low-fat choice, the Guiltless Chicken Platter (371 calories, 2 g fat, 1,937 mg sodium) tops the list.
- A Sizzling Fajita skillet can be a great choice–if you skip the tortillas and most of the condiments and just enjoy the meat and veggies. The Classic Chicken skillet has 367 calories, 11 g of fat and 1,995 mg of sodium. If you decide to have the flour tortillas, a serving of 4 will add 480 calories, 13 g of fat and 1,290 mg of sodium. The condiments will add 210 calories, 18 g of fat and 320 mg of sodium.
- The burgers and sandwiches contain the most calories, fat and sodium on the menu, with several boasting more than 1,500 calories, 100 g of fat and 4,000 mg of sodium. Try the Fajita Pita with Chicken (455 calories, 13 g fat, 1,401 mg of sodium) instead of a burger to save calories and fat.
- Soup can be a good choice without breaking your calorie budget. The best bowls to choose from are the Southwestern Vegetable(210 calories, 8 g fat, 1,250 mg sodium) and the Chicken Noodle Soup with 120 calories, 1.5 g of fat and 1,150 mg of sodium.
According to Sparkpeople:
Foods That Are Lower In Calories At Chili’s:
Chili’s Classic Sirloin Steak: 540 Calories
Chili’s Sizzle and Spice Margatita Grilled Chicken: 320 Calories
Chili’s Restaurant White Chicken Chili-Bowl: 520 Calories
Chili’s Quesadilla Explosion Salad W/ Ranch Drizzle: 980 Calories
These are some great options that you can choose from to eat healthier and smarter when you visit one of the largest dining chains in the country. These smarter choices will help you have a clearer conscience of eating.
While you are making smarter choices at Chill’s, you can help your body be healthier by using the 24 hour diet, that turns your body into a fat burning machine. Surprisingly this 24 hour diet is great for many of things and helps you to loose weight while keeping your body healthier. So do not miss out on using this natural method that can help change your life.