The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
The way you want to go !!! You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
The WordPress start guide was originally designed for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress, but it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
If you are intimidated by Wp, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 116–125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use Wp to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your Wp site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! Wp is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and Wp basics
WordPress Starter Guide is extremely helpful for those who are at a beginner level and want to educate them self of how to set a website and how to utilize the different task in Wp. WordPress is not only used for bloggers and news site, Wp is for setting up an effective website and make sure you have an effective layout and putting in a good structure for the flow of traffic coming to their page does not get loss. The Wp guide is an easy guide to use that give the directions a person needs to get a smoothly running page. This Guide covers many of the areas that you need to search for keywords, SEO, promotion, how to make money, layout and how to wright content and much more.
This guide is amazing and there is none other, like it. If you do not jump on this deal
Another Awesome thing about the Wp Guide is that you get Free Up Grades every time they upgrade their system. Go Here Now